Okavango Hybrid 7-Drivers In-ear Monitor (Universal)
Okavango Hybrid 7-Drivers In-ear Monitor (Universal)
Okavango Design Inspirations
- Okavango HYBRID 7-DRIVERS IN-EAR MONITOR is the 1ST IEM in the newest and professional WILD-NATURE series, named after the world's largest inland Desert Delta.
- We design, and we hope OKavango can be a SoundOasis for you where you can get clear, profound, dynamic, and relaxed music anywhere you need it. Just like the Okavango Delta, a life Oasis for creatures living there.
- Okavango Hybrid has 7-drivers on each side, and a 4-Ways integrated crossover tuned in-ear monitor.
- Okavango has a more dynamic and balanced natural sound and offers a softer presentation of a mix. Beautiful upper-highs imaging, superior highs extension up to 30Khz, realistically presenting instruments like guitars and piano as well as breathing life into saturated mid-bass mixes.
- Custom 9.5mm dual magnet Bio-cellular Diaphgram and bass-focused dynamic driver brings you a warm profound bass and dive deeper to 10hz.
- Using the tuning switch and different ear-tips, Okavango allows the listener to further customize the sound based on the needs of the music
- Hybrid 7-Drivers/ 4-Ways Integrated Crossover
- Tuning Switch (1IEM 4Sounds: Bass+/Soundstge+/Vocal+/Balance)
- Harman IEM Target Curve referred Tuning, Smooth Coherence from Bass to Treble, Well-detailed and Top-Clean Instrumental Definition
- Ergonomic Design, Small Ear friendly
- New Custom Logo + CNC processed half wood and half pearl resin tech applied
|Tuning||4-Ways Integrated Crossover(Passive)|
What's in the Box
- Okavango In-ear Monitor
- Air4C Premium Cable (4.4mm)
- Hisenior Carry Case
- 8Pairs Silicone Eartips(L/M/S)
- 2Pairs Foam Eartips(M)
- Clean Cloth
- Cable Clip
- Switch Adjust Pin
I Have Questions, Need Support
- DM us(FB/IG/Twitter)
- Contact us by email: email@example.com
- Default: Yanwen Standard (15-20Days)| E-packet (20-45Days)
- Faster: Yanwen VIP(10-15Days)| DHL-Fedex-EMS (9-12Days) Optional
Okavango + WhiteWhale
- Improve Okvango's Vocal/Instrumental Clarity, Definition/Highs Extension up to 20%
Okavango Design Inspirations
- Okavango HYBRID 7-DRIVERS IN-EAR MONITOR is the 1ST IEM in the newest and professional WILD-NATURE series, named after the world's largest inland Desert Delta- the OKAVANGO
- We design, and we hope OKavango can be a Sound Oasis for you where you can get clear, profound, dynamic, and relaxed music anywhere when you need it. Just like the Okavango Delta, a life Oasis for creatures living there.
- Okavango In-ear Monitor Hybrid 7-Drivers/4Ways Crossover (Passive)
- Tuning Switch Provides 4 Variant Sounds (Balance/Bass+/Vocal+/Soundstage+)
- Flexible and Easy Satisfy Musicians' (Drummer,Guitarist,Singer...) Stage Monitor Demands from 1x Hybrid IEM
- Using the Switch, Okavango allows the User to Further Customize the Sound Based on the Needs of the Music
Standard Air4C OCC Cable
- 4Strands 53Cores/Strand, total 212Cores
- Supeior soft and light, fit to ears comfortable
- Zinc Alloy Plug Shell, Gold-plated Plug
- 1.2M Length, 4.4mm Gold-plated Jack-plug (Default)
WhiteWhale Premium Cable
- Hisenior Best Cable
- Buy Okavango IEM + WhiteWhale together, Save 26$ and Improve Vocal/Instrumental Clarity, Definition/Treble Extension
- Premium UP-OCC (Silver Plated) 2Strands 24AWG
- 290Cores Multi-layers Shielded and Coaxial Design
- Ultra soft with Brand New Clean White Color
- 4.4mm Balanced Gold-plated Brass Plug
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Plug Case, Splitter, Slider
I have been in the hobby for a few years now and own a lot of different IEMs, earbuds, and headphones. For the last year or so I started to grow tired of my analytical sounding gear. I've realized that I first and foremost want to have a "fun" experience when listening to music. I had already started shifting gear towards that goal when my Mega5P accidentally got stepped on. When I got in touch with Hisenior they mentioned new sets were on their way, so I thought I'd take a chance and blind buy one of them instead as a replacement. All I can say is wow, the Okavango delivers precisely what I am looking for, a genuinely fun and clear sound with a great sense of musical presence. If you want a musical set, then this is definitely endgame material.
Aesthetically one of the most beautiful IEMs ever seen.
In addition to aesthetics, their sound is very musical, listening to them is pure musical enjoyment.
It is not an IEM for those looking for extreme technicalities, but for those who want to have satisfying listening. I strongly recommend them.
Hisenior Okavango is just pure fun, it delivers a joyful experience where your feet will start tapping to your music. Not the most resolving set out there, but this was never what they tried to make here. Bass is lush and organic, mids are full and forward and treble is detailed and not tiresome.
The Okavango is for me a set where you can put on everything, good for just sitting down and enjoying music. Not for picking apart music, but for enjoyment sake.
I would rate it a solid 5star for the money.
Enjoy your music guys and gals.
Fisrt of all I'd like to thank Hisenior and Gareth for their kindness and easy communication. Everything was very easy from pre-order to delivery (I'm living in France).
I'd like to precise I'm not a reviewer just a passionate who share feelings and pictures of its own collection.
When I received my new toy, I totally fell in love with it's look and quality. Better in real than in picture.
I can only speak about what I have ordered, I mean Okavango and WhitWhale cable, no stock cable in my order. WhitWhale cable looks really good, really light and well finished.
It was not as easy as with others of my iems to find the right tips. And finally, the game changer is Tangzu Sancai. Now, perfect fit and confort.
I meanly listen to Blues, Rock, Bluegrass, Country.
First impressions with standard settings ( soundstage +) are good, I like what I hear but I need more tests and of course more time to make my final opinion.
I quickly change to balanced settings which seem to be the favorite settings among reviewers. And I need to say I prefered this option too. Nevertheless, after several changes, vocal+ is the winner for now . It can of course still change.
What I hear is fun, with organic bass. I don't know if this is very understandable but this is what I feel. And I think in some kind of way I can compare the bass to my Kennerton Vali headphone. The fun fact. Yes, bass is fun with this iems. Very different of my Thiedaudio Legacy 4, bass is thin on Legacy 4. And this is good because I really wanted a different sound.
I won't say they're basshead iems but like Erling Kildal said in a previous review and I totally agree with him, they're fun and energetic for sure.
I'm very sensitiv to highs and have to say it works better for me with my R6 Pro II and my RU7 than with my R6 2020. With saber dac it becomes a little bit harsher.
IMO, soudnstage is not the best I ever heard but good anyway.
To conclude my feelings, I have to say I'm very happy with my choice. Okavango are what I was expecting : FUN, beautiful and qualitative !!!
The Okavango comes in a nice box with good English technical description. Inside is their «bulletproof» Pelican style hard carrying case and plenty of accessories. The IEM’s themselves is a beautiful pale green color with the Okavango delta faceplate in sparkly green resin and sand color stabilized wood. Really a pretty IEM, and you can also customize this for a fee. Cable is OK, all in all a good stock cable. I also got the White Wale cable from Hisenior. I like this more than their stock. Beautiful silvery white color with grey hardware. I am not capable of hearing differences in cables, so for me this is an aesthetics, feel, quality and comfort thing. I would say this cable is well wort its price.
The sound of the Okavango is energetic and fun. It has tuning switches tailoring for personal taste. I like it best with both switches off. Deep defined lows, beautiful minds and plenty highs for my ears. If you want comparisons you will find this from many of the more seasoned reviewers than me, and still more of this to come! Personally I find this a pleasant set for all my music, which spans all different generes except classical. I would say you have to either have a preference for really neutral sound, or other more extreme sound signatures if you can not find this set good and satisfying.
The Okavango has excellent fit for me. No complaints. I see som people complain about some small driver flex, but this is not something I have encountered, even with excellent seal in ear canal.
With The White Whale cable it is a hard to beat combo for US$ 369! Sound and looks is a very personal thing, but for music lovers in general I will wholeheartedly recommend this this set, specially bundled with the White Wale cable. I can not imagine you will be disappointed!