EAR IMPRESSIONS GUIDE
Hisenior custom in-ear monitors are full shell products. Therefore, a full impression of the ear is required featuring at a minimum the crus of the helix, tragus, and anti-tragus. The impressions must be taken with a high-viscosity silicone impression material.
Impressions should be taken past the second bend of the ear canal in the “open mouth” position. In order to accomplish this, a bite block should be used throughout the entire impressions process (beginning when the impressions material is injected into the ear and ending after the impressions material has fully hardened).
1. Your ear impressions are directly related to the final fit of your custom IEMs. Please follow our ear impression guidelines to ensure the best fit.
2. While we will be work with you to get your fit right, you will be responsible for all inbound shipping, outbound shipping, and customs costs associated with refitting your custom IEMs.
3. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to DM us from FB/INS/TWITTER or reach us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of your impressions and we can help to confirm.
STANDARD EAR MOLD IMPRESSION
HOW TO GET YOUR EAR IMPRESSION MADE?
Please schedule an appointment with an audiologist and tell them you want to have your impressions made for custom in-ear monitors. Please use local search directory to contact audiologist.
Please Note: The cost of your impressions must be paid directly to the Audiologist and cannot be billed to Hisenior.
GET YOUR IMPRESSION QUALITY APPROVED
Before ship your impressions to us, please send us pictures by FB/INS/TWITTER(click below FB..icons) or email to support email@example.com. We will help to confirm the EAR IMPRESSION's quality. This is very important process for CIEM Custom.
1. take the EAR IMPRESSION pictures like below demo picture
2. Message us the Ear Impression Photos(Click below iCon FB/INS...)
GOOD EAR IMPRESSION
BAD EAR IMPRESSION
ADEQUATE EARS COVERAGE-fully covered concha cavum/cymba
-extra material out of the tragus
Once you get your impressions and qualified approved, please pack it carefully with buffering materials and ship them to below address: